Drive shaft removal !!!! HELP !!!!!

I can not manage too get the end of the shafts out I have pulled it out of the rubber gaiter but just carn't get the ends out I was told the gearbox is a oem LSD but, could be something else but it is 100% LSD, I am not sure if this makes any difference but the part of the driveshaft that is still in the gearbox is green both sides any one know what gearbox it is?or how too get these bits of the shaft out I have tried too knock them out just don't want too move :( need them out too fit new gaiters 😒

I would post a photo but my iPad will not let me

Any help would be apriciated thanks

like i said before on the cups is a rim put a bar in there and hit the bar with a hammer it will pop out

mayby yiu need a stronger arm :) :)

but you can leave them i n the box if you want just undo the clip around the inner gaitor and the shaft will slide out

the 3 balls is held in place by a clip remove that then the balls

now work your way to the out side of the shaft do the same there you dont even nead to take the drive out tha hub !!!!!!!!!

Okay mate thanks for the help will just leave the in the box and do it that way as don't want too damage them trying too knock them out I can fit the gaiters on the shaft then slide them on as you say mate cheers for the help