My Glanza is puffing out white/blue smoke when I go above 5k rpm. Recently changed turbo, compression test is good and tried some wynns stop smoke when I changed the oil. Oil is Fuchs pro Titan s 10w-40. There is no smoke on startup, it is only when revving above 5k.

Any ideas? I'm not massively concerned as I drive it around like an old granny most of the time. Just a bit embarrassing when you floor it and it shits clouds.

Apologies if this has been asked before!

I had the same problem it turned out to be worn cylinders and my compression was also good do a leak dowm test as it will tell you alot more than a compression test! Hopefully its nothing to major

Don't like the sound of that! :cray:

Will give it a go, thank you!

Try removing the pcv pipe on the front of inlet manifold. Block the nipple on the inlet manifold and leave the rocker cover valve off and go for a drive. The pcv can fail and cause boost pressure to build in the crankcase. Can cause all manor of problems with smoking and idling

Try removing the pcv pipe on the front of inlet manifold. Block the nipple on the inlet manifold and leave the rocker cover valve off and go for a drive. The pcv can fail and cause boost pressure to build in the crankcase. Can cause all manor of problems with smoking and idling

So block line to inlet and remove the pcv valve? Does it just pull out of the rocker cover? Il give this a go in the morning!

Leave the pcv valve in the rocker cover. Pull the hose off the valve and blank with a suitable bolt or alike.

Got ya. Will update when it has solved my smoke problem! (Fingers crossed) Cheers!