Hi all,

So im not a Starlet owner (Unfortunately), I have a 1.4 Honda Jazz and have been looking at putting a turbo in it.

I don't have a great knowledge of turbo's so please excuse any inaccurate information..

Turbo'ing a standard 1.4 i-DSI Jazz engine to my knowledge has not been done before so I am going to have my work cut out for me. I was thinking of getting either a CT9 or a GT25 Turbo and running it on stock internals for the time being at about 130-140bhp and then eventually sourcing some forged internals and running it at around 200bhp.

I would like some advice which would be a better turbo?

Also what will I need for the turbo conversion (manifold, intercooler, etc.) and around about how much is it going to cost me?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Thanks.

Sam

For the money it would cost you and the time it would take to source parts. Probably better to chuck a bigger d series or go balls out and get b series they both can take alot more power and parts are much easier to find

For the money it would cost you and the time it would take to source parts. Probably better to chuck a bigger d series or go balls out and get b series they both can take alot more power and parts are much easier to find

I have looked at putting a b18 in, it will require a lot of custom fabrication but maybe I should just go for that instead Im undecided