AEM fic wiring and tuning!!! help

its an AEM Fic6.need help wiring it. As i am going wire it my self, before i start i want to know some answer!!my car is a starlet ep82 powered by 5efhe with 4efe ecu (green sticker ma-5498).

QUESTIONS:

1)is 5e engine's crank sensor mag or hall???

2)how many cam sensors 5e have? 1 or 2?

3)how to connect the maf? as i knw 5es have map sensors!

does anyone have a wiring diagram on 4efe for aem fic??

Actually some wires go through the Fic, not just spliced. These have full control over the fueling and can increase and decrease pulse widths by up to 100%

Adeeb let me dig up some info i have here as im doing the exact same, fic on 4efe ecu. Give me a few mins!

Actually some wires go through the Fic, not just spliced. These have full control over the fueling and can increase and decrease pulse widths by up to 100%

Adeeb let me dig up some info i have here as im doing the exact same, fic on 4efe ecu. Give me a few mins!

Yes the ignition and map wires are an input and output on a piggyback not spliced i do no that, i was trying to let the lad no he is using a piggyback and not a standalone.

Yes the ignition and map wires are an input and output on a piggyback not spliced i do no that, i was trying to let the lad no he is using a piggyback and not a standalone.

I know that its a piggy back ecu. some wire needs to be tapped and others spliced. :-)

but the main problem i am facing is with my ecu pinout diagram.i am confused if

all the 4efe ecu pinout is same?

as example 4efe MT, 4efe AT and the ecu without 4efe MT or AT markings like mine.(though i know the AT and MT ecu pinout is bit different)