lookin 2 buy a fcon piggyback system 2 run hybrid ct9 at a bar or 1.1, how do i change maps etc. anyone got an instruction manual or no where i can print 1 out? any info would b a help

cheers,

Ramsey

Hello bud,

To set up a hks pfc fcon,

you need a Wideband a/f gauge fitted and also an exhaust gas temp gauge..

also a knock sensor is a help

You set them up by taking the top cover off, held by 4 screws in each corner, then you will see a blue and yellow dial with 0-12 printed on it.

The numbers range from 0 which is the most aggressive setting, to 12 which is the most mild.

just dial in starting from mild untill its pulling well and the a/f ratio and eg temps are within tolerances.

If you have a rolling road session and ask them to tune it, it wont cost much as they dont need to run software on it.

i have the manual i scanned in for some people still on my harddrive, i also have a full wiring diagram i translated from jap, etc.

just depends what you need to know, as you may have allready wired it in or plugged it in if its got an ecu plug.

Hello bud,

To set up a hks pfc fcon,

you need a Wideband a/f gauge fitted and also an exhaust gas temp gauge..

also a knock sensor is a help

You set them up by taking the top cover off, held by 4 screws in each corner, then you will see a blue and yellow dial with 0-12 printed on it.

The numbers range from 0 which is the most aggressive setting, to 12 which is the most mild.

just dial in starting from mild untill its pulling well and the a/f ratio and eg temps are within tolerances.

If you have a rolling road session and ask them to tune it, it wont cost much as they dont need to run software on it.

i have the manual i scanned in for some people still on my harddrive, i also have a full wiring diagram i translated from jap, etc.

just depends what you need to know, as you may have allready wired it in or plugged it in if its got an ecu plug.

thats superb mate, just wanted a bit of info on it! should get it soon, so is it ok 2 get intouch if i run in2 difficulty?

cheers,

Ramsey

thats superb mate, just wanted a bit of info on it! should get it soon, so is it ok 2 get intouch if i run in2 difficulty?

cheers,

Ramsey

Yeah matey, i dont mind.

I can email you the wiring diagrams and manual etc if you need it :(

Could come in handy if it isnt allready wired into loom plugs, and also if you dont know japanese! :)

Ragger, do you have the diagrams for the pressure sensor wiring into the harness?

If you can send me a pm tomorrow matey, ill have a look..

Im just transferring all my files to another harddrive tonite bud.

But yeah, i think i do have them yeah.not 100% sure now, so long ago that i looked at them.

I know for sure i have the wiring loom diagram, because i got it translated by a guy i know.. ill have to look tomorrow or later tonite bud <_<

Why have you got one now streetracer?

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know where i can get my F-Con mapped

Thanks

If its a PFC F-CON you dont get them mapped as such, its a dial adjustment inside the unit on the board.

If its a F-CON SV etc then you'll have to find a HKS Power Writer.There the only mappers that have the HKS tuning software.

If its a PFC F-CON you dont get them mapped as such, its a dial adjustment inside the unit on the board.

If its a F-CON SV etc then you'll have to find a HKS Power Writer.There the only mappers that have the HKS tuning software.

sorry to sound dull mate but how do i know which one is which ?

Would say on it is it?

• 3 weeks later...
My F con is the PFC fcon

I took it apart last night and its on setting 9

What setting should it be on

Well you wont really know which setting it should be set on, unless youre running an a/f ratio gauge (wideband) along with an exhaust gas temperture gauge.

Any rolling road tuner will be able to map the pfc if you havent got the gauges installed to map it youre self.

Well you wont really know which setting it should be set on, unless youre running an a/f ratio gauge (wideband) along with an exhaust gas temperture gauge.

Any rolling road tuner will be able to map the pfc if you havent got the gauges installed to map it youre self.

ive mailed around and noone seems to know of nayone that maps the PFC

as its only 1-9 settings

gonn get the gauges i think

Hey Gav

i had the same prob mate when i wanted to get mine checked and the gcc adjusted, rang around a few places and got told they couldnt do it.

one place Toby said which is GT-Art, will do it but at the cost of £350. which seems a little high considering how simple these units can be setup.

LOL

yeah tell me about it,

Have just got an emanage Blue and asked about fitting and mapping and they want £550 to do that.

yet ive herd other getting it done for about £300 <_<

LOL

yeah tell me about it,

Have just got an emanage Blue and asked about fitting and mapping and they want £550 to do that.

yet ive herd other getting it done for about £300 ;)

hey mate sorry ive been busy

tody said he will ahev a look for me if i take it up to him

ive also called other places and they dont want to know

its not hard to set up im guessing,as there are only 9 maps on the pfc