Year: 1998

Model: glanza

Tax: end of october

MOT: 12 months

Mileage: 92000

Description:

Hi i am selling my much loved Toyota Starlet Glanza which i have owned for nearly 3 years now. Just feel it is time for a change to something a bit bigger. This car is really fun to drive but not for the faint hearted it was dyno'd at 240bhp with print out. It is always run on Shell V-power and warmed up and cooled down. it has regular oil changes every 3K using 5w30 castrol oil (changed 1k ago). It has 12 months mot and taxed till end of October. I have loads of reciepts for this car including original import docs. Car was imported 21/03/08. Timing belt and water pump was changed 2012 at 78K (126km). Reciently fitted a new stage 4 competition paddle clutch and flywheel.When the clutch was fitted the gearbox was also sent away and given a once over to make sure everything was ok. When i bought the car it was sent away for a full respray in original 040 Toyota Super White to give it the fresh look it deserves. For a 16 year old car it looks brilliant there are a couple of very minor faults but thats me being picky but trying to be as honest as possible.

When i bought the car i was made aware that it was the second engine that had been put in the car as the owner before blew the first one up. I was told it was a Forged engine but have no paperwork to prove this. The engine runs very smooth doesn't idle rough or smoke on start or anything like that. The turbo pulls very well doesn't smoke on boost. Very rarely if the car hasnt been driven on boost when you hit boost it will have a small bit of smoke for only a second and is then clear again usual with turbo's and decat cars.

Also when i bought the car The owner before had an oil pressure and oil temprature gauge mounted on the dash but not wired in so i removed these so there are a couple of small holes but the new owner could easily fit new gauges.

Spec:

Interior:

Recaro front seats with LUKE harnesses ( the seats could be doin with low rails but thats me just being fussy again)

I have removed the rear seats and painted the inside ( there is a couple of really small paint chips n marks)

Custom made half roll cage full bolt in for easy removal ( couple of paint chips on it)

Pioneer Flipout dvd/cd /mp3 player

Omex launch control ( never used)

Quick release Steering wheel (horn and self cancel indicators all work)

Carbon gauge pod with Boost/Voltage/Water temp gauges all in red

Gizzmo electronic boost controller

Plazma dials

Sparco Gear knob

ALARM/ECU:

Clifford G5 alarm profesionally installed has remote start function great on cold mornings and to warm up engine.

Built in Turbo Timer in alarm

Daztec piggyback ECU. Removes feul cut and speed limiter it has never been remaped but runs perfect.

EXTERIOR:

Original 98' spec front bumper with front lip moulded in

Reverse bonnet scoop ( i have original scoop to)

Bonnet raisers

OEM wind deflectors ( drivers side has a small piece broken)

Ducktail rear spoiler

JDM rear lights ( also have originals)

Tein monoflex coilovers ( passenger rear has a slight rattle from top mount)

Volk Rays TE37 rep wheels ( couple have centre mark flaking and very small scuffs)

WEPR mild steel manifold heatwrapped

IHI VF24 rollerbearing turbo (wastegate welded shut)

Tial external wastegate to screamer pipe ( sounds awwsome)

Decat

BLITZ Nur-spec exhaust (flexi has been caught on a couple of speed bumps but not blowing or anything to worry about)

Front mount intercooler with custom pipes for big turbo set-up

Aluminium twin core civic radiator

Low temprature thermostat

SARD feul pressure regulator

Walbro 255 uprated feul pump

Stage 4 AC Competition race clutch and flywheel ( speedo converter fitted and clocks adjusted to miles)

OEM LSD gearbox

Relocated airfilter to behind front grill

Polybushed Engine and Gearbox mounts

Reciently new alternator and power steering belts fitted

When i bought the car it was fully undersealed and i have done once a year since. As i am a mechanic i have done alot of the work myself and spared no cash on buying the best parts possible for this car. it has been my pride and joy but time to move on. im sure i have missed loads of extra's but if i can remember i will edit the advert later. Only other things i can think of is there is a very small chip on the front windscreen at the top which i got checked when i bought the car but was told it had been filled and it hasnt got any bigger since. also the passenger wind mirror doesnt fold in the motor just seems to spin inside so i disconected it.

Like i said before it has a couple of small faults nothing to do with the running or driving of the car but im trying to be as honist as possible. I have advertised this car elsewhere so reserve the right to remove it at any time or if a deal is met before the auction finishes. any questions please message me and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Craig :)

Price: £4500 ono looking for quick sale to fund my new project

Pictures:

FBB978CA-B4FB-454A-9B4F-19BDA24AC2E4_zps

55FB02B4-3E10-45B4-A6F4-85E5E645A9A4_zps

17B994BF-99DA-4565-8B1E-71AA2695385A_zps

0C9232C6-8991-4BFB-A745-3D9A9DCCD45E_zps

55F582CC-A640-46CB-B9F7-4F71E9DA9ECF_zps

5838059D-9B45-4BC6-B542-C3D46B9F7605_zps

29E8A13F-08DE-41DE-998B-DAE7492736AE_zps

9045C582-D14A-4E94-937B-8F7C9AEA8C43_zps

A5AE00F0-D559-45A3-A3EC-DB98A8C05E1A_zps

Contact Details: text me on 07887722409 or email me on renfrewshiremodified_craig@hotmail.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...