Anyone in Aberdeen want to show me about?

I'm here in Aberdeen doing a course this week and want to find stuff to do at night and talk shite about starlets, maybe help you with yours. I seen a silver Glanza in union street earlier driving past:

I'm not over in my car would have been too expensive to drive over but I drive a 350bhp ep85 daily :D

that was saturday rev..;)...what course you over doing ttestarlet..?

so it was, lol.

yeah was not bad, every1 had differnt things done. was good. till we left, lol. mine needs an engine now, lol.

I'm in Aberdeen currently having an issue with mine when it hits about 3k rpm it looses power and cuts out. Utterly splendid lol

Just aswel I have another 2 cars and a bike to go about in lol

Not much to do tbh some people sit at the aldi carpark at the beach but not as busy as it was 7-8 years ago lol

I done the mist and bosiet in April there with survivex was quite good im studying HND Petroleum engineering but its hard to get a start was looking to go down the graduate route but will see. Car is off the road as well so couldn't make it to Aberdeen meet which sucks haha.