DSC00282.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

woke up this morning after a massive storm down in brighton notice loads of twigs n leaves all around my car didnt think 2 much of it but was just going to get some food for a nice roast dinner as im a sucker for a good old sunday roast and opened the door to find this. wtf all that stuff round the car was because the drain was blocked where i was parked and the damn car must of been in a massive puddle lol took ages to get it out and im wondering if its gonna mess around with anything?

Pop the bungs out of the footwell and let it drain,they are under the soggy carpet.

Thats gonna feckin honk for weeks now,get a replacement carpet if you can.

I had a car flood once and it was a lot worse than that,the car was fine but very soggy and stinky for a while :)

and this is what i had to do today to sort it out. pain in the back side and then when i put it all back together i forgot to put the cigy lighter connection back lol got to sort that out tomorrow. never removed all this before so it was good to know that i could do it again no probs.

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

and when i done all this i found that this was behind the carpet. dunno if its standard? but i dont think it really helps.

DSC00280.jpg

Bugger!

Good that its all cleaned up now though

tell me about it lol. i was thinkin hmmmmmm should i respray all the plastick bits the the surrounding for the hand break etc. night do that soon but i dunno what colour to go for. gotta go the whole way. break calliper, engine hoses. was thinking neautral inside so white on black and then i can still have any colour engine parts. dunno?