Hello, I'm abit of a noob to the world of 4efte, anyways down to business, I brought a ep91 glanza and had to 1st replace the turbo, I did this and it worked but it didn't boost up fully, a week or so later the bottom end went so I replaced the engine. I replaced it with an ep82 engine (same just with different thermostat housing plugs I believe) but now the car is still not boosting up (even less boost then last time) and when the car is on idle it is hunting like mad (revs bouncing up and down)

The car is standard apart from an uprated manifold and de cat

I did notice a tiny hairline crack on the manifold at the top, no bigger the the length of a 5 pence (probably smaller)

http://s1207.photobu.../G1991W/albums/

TPS - throttle position sensor

Do a search using the search bar. I'm sure I've read before about someone having issues with TPS sensor causing hunting and idle problems. Could also be the ICV - Idle control valve.

Also did you do what whitenoize said? Could have got the vacuum lines mixed up on bottom of throttle body..?

No mate it's got standard cams in it I changed the rocker so it not got diffrent cams you should hav bled your turbo tbh with it being off the car so long.. and the hunting just sounds to me like a vac lines the one in the tb are so easy to mix up loads of people do it