Nope, i have a HKS Hi power silncer (meant to be for a turbo glanza... but o well...) I was gona get that, but the realise exhaust is only mild steel. Was looking at the Blitz nur spec aswell... but i was afraid my car would be shaking down the house (litteraly) and i'd be added to the crowd of slow cars with loud exausts... BUT! ... if you put a turbo exhaust onto an n/a car, somthing to do with the compression ratio, it makes your car louder. Even tho mine is a SILENT hi power, its only silent when its idling, but it does sound mean when its not B)

Good luck in finding an exhaust tho. I tried looking on fensport to see what kind of exhausts they listed, but they only have the Blitz realise TT.

hey man i was looking at the yahoo auctions for the ep91's and there are sum apexi exhausts and other makes on there, also acouple of the traders on there ship internationally if i remember rite, u will hav to luk 4 a bit to find em thou.

i went through the yahoo link on toytuning on TGTT

oh and the yahoo systems are alot cheaper than the blitz system

BUT! ... if you put a turbo exhaust onto an n/a car, somthing to do with the compression ratio, it makes your car louder. Even tho mine is a SILENT hi power, its only silent when its idling, but it does sound mean when its not :p

its not to do with comp. ratio. They are louder on n/a's as on the turbo, the turbo acts as a silencer....also, turbo exhausts usually have a larger diameter which means more noise....B)

Rob