What is the best suspension/tracking set up for fast road/ track

I used to work at National Tyres so had chance to play about with my tracking a bit. I personally felt that +1 toe in worked well for me. I used to have my BCs rebound set about half way on the rear and about 10 clicks from the hardest on the front and I liked it around there for road although it was a bit skippy on rougher roads. Never actually played around with the camber properly but guessed and gave it a bit... Whether it was ever in line or not is another question but it drove nice lol! Bit of camber made it feel more "point and shoot" in the corners. Used to be really grippy and the first signs of the rear stepping out were always predictable but if you didn't correct it sharpish it would step out really fast. Always had to be on ball when fast driving but that's how I like my car to be set up. Never lost it or went seriously out of control but numerous times I've come out of a corner broadside a bit more than I'd like to have lol!

My advice would be to try what works best for you and then find the limit step by step SLOWLY (and safely), and then make adjustments to see how you feel, if it works better for you or not. At the end of the day we all drive differently, we all prefer a different set up and how a car handles is entirely up to you.