FAO: Those with reflet rear lights...

Right, the other night I got stopped by the police and fined 30 quid for having a noisy exhaust!.... but the reason I was pulled over to start with was because of my rear sidelights shining a bit white.

On inspection of the bulbs, I found that the red coating on the bulbs has started to peel off, the bulbs I'm talking about are the one's at the bottom of the cluster.

These are just normal sidelights as standard however I also have the fog light wired into the left one as other's on here have, so obviously I need a dual filament bulb with a red glow due to the clear reflet lense.

So my question is what are people using? I've found red LED lights but I'm unsure whether these will be suitable for a normal sidelight and foglight purpose? B)

I have Reflets lenses but I don't have red bulbs at the bottom because mines a UK spec so the bottom row originally is a reverse light on the passengers side and a fog light on the drivers side. Its hassle with the fog light though because I now need a red single filament bulb which I'm having trouble with finding!

Anyway, I think these should do the trick for you:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...type=osi_widget

I have Reflets lenses but I don't have red bulbs at the bottom because mines a UK spec so the bottom row originally is a reverse light on the passengers side and a fog light on the drivers side. Its hassle with the fog light though because I now need a red single filament bulb which I'm having trouble with finding!

Anyway, I think these should do the trick for you:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...type=osi_widget

Yeah cheers Idress, those were the one's I'd been looking at. You think those will have two brightness's then?

EDIT: Just found that if they have two contacts then they are ok, so these are. B)