ep91 4efte engine want asap

What's wrong with the forged one you've already got in it?

Don't go there dude a just bought a forged engine 2 weeks ago paid 1500 and the bottom ends away already plus the oil pumps fucked must have been a cowboy that built it so now am needing to fund more money into rebuilding it but not to worry will get done right this time

Don't go there dude a just bought a forged engine 2 weeks ago paid 1500 and the bottom ends away already plus the oil pumps fucked must have been a cowboy that built it so now am needing to fund more money into rebuilding it but not to worry will get done right this time

Doesn't surprise me this I had the same issue, brought a GT, the engine was only rebuilt 6 months before had all receipts etc, but the bloody idiot put the same oil pump on not a new one, bye bye bearings. I don't think people actually understand the words fully rebuilt.

Hello ryan just wanted to add to this if that is the engine from my old gt i apologise mate but i built that engine way over 3 years ago (i started building it in 2008), i moved to canada 3 years ago and the gt sat in my garage until may this year when i sold the gt for very cheap cause i know it had sat for so long, but i sold the whole car with a shit load of parts for it for 2300 gbp (considering the spec was a steal) but it had sat for so long couldn't justify a higher price, and in conversation with the person that bought the car i noted to him that for piece of mind cause it sat so long to replace the oil pump & water pump i have that note in my messages to prove that so the person that bought the car was fully aware it needed replaced.

so again mate sorry to hear what happened with you, i fully informed buyer of my gt of issues related to the car and how long the vehicle had been sitting and noted so in my for sale threads, so again mate my apologises.

Colin.

• 3 weeks later...