Indicators don't work

Just a quick one, incase I'm missing something glaringly obvious.

Indicators all worked fine, when I modified the hazard lights switch (basically wired the switch to be permanently on, but bridged the live feed with a toggle switch....that's all good. But since the switch mod was done, indicators are now dead although the hazard works. All fuses are fine, because the hazard works it's not the flasher unit.

Any ideas?

What I'm actually thinking is that the hazard can't be wired on (even though there is no power) when you want to use the indicators...if that's the case I'm going to have to mod the switch alot :)

Arse

that's what I'm thinking Jaystar...as the hazard switch itself is a simple track/bridge of connections, I'm going to have to use an on/on switch that connects the indicator track in the off state and then the hazard track in the on state.

pain in the yaris.

what a load of old cock...

fixed it. but will have to make up some wiring that does the same job as the stock hazard switch. Basically, when the switch is off, the live feeds one connection to the indicators, when it's on, the connection to the indicators is off and the 6 connectors are all fed.