stuck for wheels

i have 600 quid for wheels saved up

got shitty momo alloys that don't fit starlet. need sum help please.

looking at team dynamics pro race 1.2 or pro race 2's? will these fit 98 starlet?

any nice sites to try for other wheels?

many thanks string

RareRims

Envy Performance

Rota Direct

eBay

Yahoo Auctions Japan

I would go for something different mate to suit your starlet. Jap wheels are much nicer, but thats a preference of choice.

More than enough choice, be sure to ask if they have starlet fitment. PCD 4x100, ET35-40 (38-40 preferable), 6.5J or 7J wide is fine.

Joz

What colours your car mate?

£600 you can get a decent set of 15s for that money its just depends what your personal preference in rims are :)

Check the links that Joz has put up and see what tickles your fancy :o

cars red so thought white woyld give it a rally type look. hasn't pranger got team dynamics on his? not sure tbh.checked the links thanks but now unsure weither multi or 5/6 spokes. any ideas? cheers string

Personally,

I'd say a set of Wedsport TC05s like I have from Yahoo 15",

P1040329.jpg

Volk/Rays TE37s 16" from Yahoo, with a set of my red Volk duralum wheel nuts :)

2005June6-VolkTE-37mossslide005a.jpg

or a nice set of Advan RGs 16" again from Yahoo.

gt4_05.jpg

I can find you any wheels you like, as can anyone else who bids on the japanese auctions...can save yourself some serious cash too. All the above rims are white by the way. You could also go for a set of rare Sparco Venoms (black rims with red anodised lip) very nice on a red car.

Basically white rims, black rims...both will suit the car well.

I'd also say that the EP doesn't suit rims that are too busy, not too many spokes, but not too thin on the spokes either (unless it's the advan RGs). Added benefit of the above is that they're all top top quality rims, rare as rocking horse poo, ultra light (so improve the power to weight and drive slightly) and hard as nails...none of this road salt errosion you get on wanky UK BK/TSW etc rims :o

Drop me a pm if you want any info on the above by the way.