problems with harnes from 4efte

Guest MiziGT

Hi,

I have a huge problem.

As I have already described, I have build a 4efte (GT) in a EP71. The problem is the engine was without a harness delivered to me. The biggest part i could new rebuild. I could already reconstruct the engine harnes so that is running now.

But he still reached no German emissions standard defies catalysator. He stutters and takes very bad gas. I have a video made . I hope you can hear it a little bit.

An ordinary drive is not to think. The mixture is much too bold and loud workshop he spent in state 30L ...

If someone has a solution, I would really appreciate. I have no idear.

Another problem, I do not know how I this valves / sensors (see pictures) electrically connect with the cable harness, and whether it is maybe something to do with it.

52vy-1.jpg

Serial Number: 88691-17030 / 90910-12046

52vy-2.jpg

52vy-3.jpg

Serial Number: 90910-12121

Please HELP ME!!!

ps: sorry for the terrible english^^

pic 3 isn't the restrictor is it? hard to tell...but has two vacuum hoses to it.

I've attempted to translate to german for you ;)

Wenn das Auto stottert, wenn Sie fahren, es klingt wie eine Entzündung oder Tanken Frage, ob der Zeitpunkt, den Händler, die Leitungen usw. Wann wird es stottern und Kampf?