All systems are go....

Hi guys and gals. I am really pleased this week as i have enough moneys to buy mines self a set of alloy wheels. I am looking for some ideas. do i go for a retro look and buy a set of 13" superlights or do i go for a race look and buy a set of 15" lightweight racing wheels. Plans are also coming together for a full respray in the new year. ;) I am planning to spray the car in a nice metallic blue (possibly subaru or bmw blue) the car is already maroon and its quite a dull colour. If anyone can give me more ideas on paint that would be great :p I really want to do the engine conversion as it is only a 1 litre and to be honest it wouldn't pull anyone out of bed. I wil get some pics up soon. Cheers................ tlk soon................ David B.

one word schmit rims! check some of them out,

if your looking for ideas the vdub crouwd is full of them,

or some porcher 928staggerd winter rims as another

welcome to the club by the way, ;)

Thanks 4 the reply mate. The schmits would look amazing on the starlet. They are such a retro wheel. I was also looking at a set of image which are similar to the schmits. I will have to see whats the funds are like in the new year as the respray has to be done. Thanks again mate. ;)

David B............ :p