Oh hey mate. I was contemplating whether or not to flash you when I first saw you but decided against it as I thought nah I'd look a right prat if they didn't flash back. Then I saw you flash and didn't have time to get to flash you back haha. Thought my best bet was to find you on here so posted up. And the Glanza's running 220.5bhp. What you done to yours mate? :)

It's really nice to see someone actually driving around locally.

Bret.

Aha, yes I always flash when I see another starlet, let's people know your friendly dunt it lol :) cool,that running that off tdo4 then orr...?, mines hot the 4th engine in too, it's running roughly 180 on ct9 hybrid atm but I'm hoping to go faster soon :) you local then?

Yes mate it is on Emanage Blue. :) And oh yeah I know where you mean never seen you about before? :) and no mate I didn't know there was one otherwise I'd of gone. Not been to a meet in it yet :( I keep looking for local ones but never find them.

Bret.

No mate I've never been I'd rather be on a stand though. Haha. I've been to a lot of ford shows as my best mate's a ford man. I love fords but starting to love the Jap side!

I've just been accepted to the group mate you on there? And I'll have a look in a minute. :)

Bret.