Coilovers with the shortest body?

as title says, who makes the coilovers with the shortest body? I have D2s at the moment, they are as far down as they will go on the fronts (rear have a little more) and the front coilovers whilst still having plenty of thread to lower on are about 5mm off the CV boot. meaning i have maybe 30-40mm of lowering i cant do. ive decided its because the bodies are quite long on them and was wondering if any other manufacturer makes shorter coilovers (top mount to bottom of body height)

my mate (leerobbo on here) has just got some Cusco coilies and they look a bit shorted than mine but im not 100% sure. anyone got any suggestions? or maybe tips on lowering my D2s as low as possible without chopping springs or messing with the internals because at the end of the day handling is my main priority. ive kept the preload on the springs and only lowered them on the lower boot.

cheers, Sam.

I've got my MiesterR's off at the moment, if you want me to measure anything just let me know what to measure

ahh perfect mate, could you just measure the length from the top mount to the bottom of the threaded part of the body?

cheers :)