Beejy's '99 SR Look-a-Like frm Stoke

So that screen in your boot is a tv? :)

Crazy! :)

Arnt u scared someones gonna rob it or sumin?

I would be :p

Looks wikid tho :p

i know what you mean mate, was 50/50 whether put it in but i got it for nothing because the speakers on it dont work lol and to be honest, ther'll break in for the head unit first anyway, plus i dont leave it in dodgy places lol, in it most the time.

nd cheers bourkey, theres a couple of little things i want now but other than that i think im going to leave it as it is,

a fancy some late spec rear lenses and a remix front grill, thats about it if you no any for sale

and wudnt mind the rav4 steering wheel, looks the same step up as mine but in black nd silver?

by the way, nice starlets ;-)

Don't get wrong i like the setup i'd just be a bit worried that someone else likes it too much too. I like the headunit. I have alays wanted a double din screen for mine instead of the flip, as the Starlet has the perfect space for one. Some one would probably rob it from me though. My first car was robbed from my driveway so a DVD headunit wont last long. A lot of dicks where i live.

The late spec rear lights look smart. Im after a Remix front bumper as well as they are nice and chunky. It would look smart with my FMIC as well.

Does a rav 4 steering wheel fit a Starlet?

Bourkey

i believe the rav 4 has the same steering wheel as the japanese paseo (cynos) so if the paseo steering wheel fits a glanza i would make the presumtion that the rav fits a starlet :)

Don't get wrong i like the setup i'd just be a bit worried that someone else likes it too much too. I like the headunit. I have alays wanted a double din screen for mine instead of the flip, as the Starlet has the perfect space for one. Some one would probably rob it from me though. My first car was robbed from my driveway so a DVD headunit wont last long. A lot of dicks where i live.

The late spec rear lights look smart. Im after a Remix front bumper as well as they are nice and chunky. It would look smart with my FMIC as well.

Does a rav 4 steering wheel fit a Starlet?

Bourkey

i think there the same, was looking at a guys and they look the same, as though there same from the same mould, but havent had the airbag off one so i dont no if the centre nut is the same thread/size?

im not too bothered about the last couple of mods so if i find a grill ill give you a shout before i have it ;-)