Wiring Relay to Greddy Ultimate?

hi, plan to use an additional Solenoid in my car. These i should work with the EMU. I know there is the Option from Connector B to activate NVCS or Relay. There are 4 Pins/wires marked in the manual...what one i have to use? i only need one wire switched Ground to the Solenoid/relay. Solenoid is connected to 12V, other pin needs (-) which should com from the EMU

Can someone Make a simple wiring diagram, i am little confused.

Does someone know what power an injector channel from greddy can handle?

Only want to know because if i plan seperate FAN or waterpump, these i wouldnt wire direct from greddy.... My solenoid need 400mA if switched on

Edited by german4efte

It should say in the manual which one you can use - possibly the software is the inhibiting factor so all 4 can't be used.

You will be able to trigger a relay without any issues using an injector drive - most aftermarket ecu's max those channels at around 2amps (not that you should run it that high - its why ballast resistors are used).

Relay wiring for a standard bosch unit:

30 - 12v load feed to relay which supplies the output (fused feed)

86 - Switched ground trigger from ecu

85 - 12v feed for trigger (no output load - just tee this into the 12v feed as long as its controlled by the ignition switch)

87 and 87a - Output power but either normally open or normally closed, depends on what your triggering.