gt28 turbo advise

Thinking about upgrading to a gt28 turbo kit but dont no what manifold would be best or what els id need to do to get it to run as it should, any advise or tips would be very helpful cheers !

Running a td04 on standerd internals but the car is off the road atm and im buying forged pistons for it .. and aiming for big power just need to know the best way to get there

as a minimum you'll want forged pistons rods. Arp head bolts updated head gasket. And. Full engine rebuild. Really depends how far your planning on going but u should smash the 4k spending mark pretty quick win a forged gt28 build. Before you even touch brakes.

Yh i new it would be expensive but im in no rush to get it back on the road for a while so id rather do it right insted of cutting corners and risk braking anything .. and yh the engine is sat waiting to come out for a rebuild ... do i need to do anything to the crank atal ? And im guessing i will need better bearings