How 2: Retro Fit a Blitz Turbo Timer

Well guys at some point some of us have had to decide where to fit our turbo timers in particular the blitz one like this:

dttxhp0.jpg

Well not wanting to drill the dash or have unsightly wires coming from the back of the turbo timer i decided to retro fit it to my ashtray which is a lot easier than i expected its as if they designed it with a blitz turbo timer in mind lol...

right the start with your going to need some basic tools and a dremel or multi tool.

1. you need to remove the ashtray from the dash and dremel any lips from the inside of the ashtray there should be 4 altogether

2. you then need to cut part of the back off the ashtray "there is actually a moulding line on there to show you where to cut".

3. place the turbo timer in to the ashtray and push the wire through the back of the ashtray where you cut the hole.

4. Attach the turbo timer to the metal piece at the top of the ashtray, that will lift the turbo timer up and out and looks very trick lol.

5. wire the whole thing up and gloat at your brilliance and factory look of your install.

6. finally repeat after me " i am the man" and drive around with a smile on your face and show all your mates!!!

finishedmod1yh2.jpg

finishedmod2ka1.jpg