Evo 7 For Sale or Swap.

Year:2001

Model:Mitsubishi lancer evolution

Tax:November 2014

MOT:June 2015

Mileage: 78,000

Description:

FOR SALE. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7. Taxed til November mot June15 hpi clear vosa verified 77k on the clock.

The car is for sale as spares or repairs as it has recntly snapped a con rod and shot it out the side of the block hence the price i would love to fix it myself however i dont have the time or money so unfortunately i am having to try and sell it and make back some money to get another car to get to and from work. The car is located in hartlepool and is available for viewing aslong as i am given plenty of notice due to it not been at my house.

I dont have the logbook just the green slip however its not hard to apply for one i just havenet got round to doing it yet. the car has just had a brand new helix paddle clutch fitted by evotune a week before it blew up which wasnt even bedded in yet that cost me £840 alone! The car has reciepts for everything.

The car overall is in quite good condition the rear quarters have rusted away at some point and have been repaired on the cheap which doesnt look great but nothing terrible just trying to be honest. Interior is in mint condition no signs if wear tinted windows all round wind deflectors all electrics work fine and has been mapped at 4 different boost settings, 1, 1.2,1.4 and 1.8 bar and has the folliwing..

ARP Head Studs

Helix clutch (brand new)

Kelford cams

Hks 1.2 head gasket

80 series turbo from 9

Iridium sparks

Apexi air filter inside a metal box to stop heat

Mapped to 376 = unfortunately (Cant find Dyno graph, I have old ones, but these were set at a lower boost setting, came when I bought the car was 334bhp)

Forge Blow Off Valve

Carbon spark cover and cambelt cover

Other

Scott & Howard exhaust, very nice sound

Good year F1 XL on all four wheels, changed a few months ago, plenty of tread left

New disc & Pads (Performance friction I believe)

Evo 9 Head lights

blitz dual sbc

Blitz pillar boost gauge

bee r rev limiter

It's had new drilled and grooved disc and pads all round

Goodyear eagle f1s (only fitted about a month ago so still mint tread!)

pioneer wind down CD player.

cat 1 alarm Clifford.

Carbon vortex generators

Carbon spoiler

Iam asking for £3000ono for the full car and it will obviously need to be trailered away. if you are interested please message me on here or on my mobile on 07990832289

Thanks.

Price:

SOLD

Pictures:

IMG_20140723_140826.jpg

20140728_185406.jpg

20140728_185636.jpg

20140728_185719.jpg

20140728_185816.jpg

20140728_185855.jpg

20140728_185950.jpg

Contact Details:

07990832289 call ir text if interested or pm me on here and I will do the best I can to reply.

Edited by jordan walker