cusco 6 point roll cage price drop

Item For Sale:

Cusco 6 point roll cage

Item Condition & Description:

very good condition comes with the padding around the bars which is all in great condition with no chunks missing etc. Also this does fit straight in with no cutting needed, the only thing that will need to be cut is the parcel shelf if you'd be running one

Price:

£500

Pictures:

IMAG0903_zps9tcuq0pf.jpg

IMAG0897_zps0gryzg1w.jpg

IMAG0895_zpslucldcfm.jpg

IMAG0893_zpsegrtupt7.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: collection from Derbyshire

Edited by Matt ep91 glanza
  • 2 weeks later...

I want a cage that's goin to go dwn to ma feet and goes acros to passengers side to stop front end comming in on you :/ do the make the types of cage and wouldn't be hard modifying this cage to reinforce foot well ? I kno u can get reinforced inner wing structures I Spose get one of them too

1 more thing is this cage sunroof friendly ?

Not sure about that, this goes down to just below where your dashboard comes out to, it came out of a non sunroof model so I'd be unsure whether it fits with a sunroof, and yes get the supports for the wings aswell and you'll be sorted, as for modifying this one I should imagine you could just depends on what skills you have and what tools you've got

Yh isn't it :) I'm jus thinking because I need a roll cage because wen I go on one I go on one lol flat out over the blind sommet aha 110 flying throu the air and surprisingly these are pretty smooth on landing :D but yh everyone says these cars are obv not very string and I jus don't want front end caving in on me so jus wandering if this cage would completely stop that, I kno it will certainly help like lol

Edited by EJay

Yh isn't it :) I'm jus thinking because I need a roll cage because wen I go on one I go on one lol flat out over the blind sommet aha 110 flying throu the air and surprisingly these are pretty smooth on landing :D but yh everyone says these cars are obv not very string and I jus don't want front end caving in on me so jus wandering if this cage would completely stop that, I kno it will certainly help like lol

to many fast en furious movies ?????