I've had forged pistons and conrods go missing in the post. Send a claim in and a week later I had a reply saying they had been located in a warehouse as were undelivered to Ireland ended up back in the uk. No explanation as to why. of course it is for seller to claim

breno58 is a mate of mine he aint a scammer man... he has sold parts all over the place and as far as im aware this is a first neg thing i seen put up related to him... but haven said that il try ring him at the weekend.. but if the post men lost it then i dont know what ya do.. imo ya should paid extra for tracking number.. cause standard post can be hit and miss

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass

The item was tracked, it was last tracked being sent back to him in Ireland but according to him it was sent to Israel (fuck knows what it's being used for now!!). He put in a claim as far as I know with the post office which is good. Just haven't heard owt in a fair while now and eager to get the funds back as it's been 5 months since I made the payment. Paypal dispute was thrown out due to the length of time since the purchase, stupid fucking rule if you ask me considering the amount of time it takes to post stuff globally.

As said above, the purpose of this thread wasn't to badmouth or out anyone, i'm sure he is legit, more to get his attention and work something out. :D

Cheers for the help so far lads, much appreciated.

lol, i remeber him telling me that, it went to israel...

il ask man, i doubt the post office has given him anything back, but ill see what the story is

ps. he has prity shity hand writing so if he was sending to you in canada, canada was prob colombia, and irealnd was israel..lol

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass