Glanza White Paint Mismatch

Quick update...

Went back to halfrauds yesterday and they weren't interested and refused to exchange or refund. I demanded to speak to the manager but he said I should have tested it first.

Do the ignorant c*nts really expect you to primer, paint and lacquer (they say you need to do this to get the best colour match) with every single can?

Not only is this ridiculous but would waste a decent proportion of the paint (I think you get about 100ml in a spray can and this costs £12.59) not to mention the wasted primer and lacquer too.

Edited by sdutton007

Write them a letter or an email mate. Tell them about the shit experience in store, they mixed the wrong paint to what was on the label (just put some different paint in it if they ask for inspection haha :p) and demand that you want a refund for everything that you wasted because of their mistake (even if it wasn't, most companies will just give their customers what they want). Mention trading standards somewhere too... I got a cold burger without lettuce after waiting 15 minutes from KFC once and I complained, got free food. Took me 5 minutes and was good to vent off too lol