Glanza EP91 bits - Japspeed, Greddy Emanage, FMIC

Item For Sale: Full Japspeed exhaust.

Item Condition & Description: Used, good usable condition, has had a new free flow mid section welded in. There is a slight dent in the backbox which could be easily pushed out, other than that a good polish would have it looking swish

Reason for sale: I'm extremely indecisive, and have changed my mind and now want an HKS system.

Price: 165 quid shipped to UK/IRE (+fees)

Pictures: CNjrg7.jpg

Ww3wQK.jpg

HRkvvH.jpg

NVSdKM.jpg
Payment & Shipping Details: I will be shipping this tracked and insured from Canada. Don't worry about shipping being unreasonable, as I will cover a good amount of this as I know I won't have a market to sell this out here in Maple syrup bacon land.

----------------------

Item For Sale: Trust Greddy Emanage Blue Piggyback ECU and wiring / 3Bar map sensor

Reason For Sale: As I said, im indecisive and wanted instead to go for a PNP ecu, plus it would cost me well over a grand getting the car mapped here in Canada. Im also told that no one in hundreds of miles has a clue about mapping anyways.

Item Condition & Description: Comes with the original untampered wiring, a 3 bar map sensor with the wiring for that. It's in good condition overall, few wee scratches on the rear, but very presentable overall.

Price: 300 sterling shipped to the UK/Ireland. (Plus fees)

Pictures: aS80t4.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: I will be shipping this tracked and insured from Canada.

----------------

Item For Sale: Unknown brand FMIC kit. Suits the CT9 but is missing the short route hot side pipe, which I am told by the previous seller can be had for around 30 quid.

Reason For Sale: Sourced an uprated TMIC, which will suit my build better as I am going stealthy OEM+

Item Condition & Description: Good condition, no damage or that, just a few bent fins. I shall update this with pics tomorrow...

Price: 130 shipped to the UK/IRE (Plus fees)

Pictures: TBA

Payment & Shipping Details: I will be shipping this tracked and insured from Canada.