SpeedVision Spec 2 Hybrid CT9 turbo set up with zisco manifold and decat. (**Sold**)

Item For Sale: SpeedVision Spec 2 hybrid turbo set up.

Item condition and description:

Speed vision Spec 2 Hybrid CT9

Speed vision actuator (basically HKS)

Zisco Manifold

Decat down Pipe

All working, no smoke, very minimal shaft play if any at all. Down pipe been repaired at some point works perfectly. Zisco been repaired at some point with bit of welding (im not sure if it has as others look the same on the Internet) but works perfectly. The set up comes on boost at around 2300 RPM and at full boost around 3000RPM. Pulls right the way round the clock. Was virtually new when I purchased it and I've only ran it for about 7 months.

Price: £300 + p&p

Pictures:

IMG_12417340281362.jpeg

IMG_12422117472524.jpeg

IMG_12426035136100.jpeg

IMG_12431149088734.jpeg

Payment & Shipping Details: Paypal or cash on collection - willing to post at buyers expense or collection welcome.

Edited by PWG123

Have to say these setups are epic

just been out tuning my afrs tonight and these things really haul ass at 1bar I tell ya.

were the stock ct9 stops pulling hard from beginning of third this continues on in each gear HARD

Edited by mikey4410

Have to say these setups are epic

just been out tuning my afrs tonight and these things really haul ass at 1bar I tell ya.

were the stock ct9 stops pulling hard from beginning of third this continues on in each gear HARD

I loved the set up, can't fault it for spool speed and like you say doesn't run out of puff. Only reason for sale is cars off the road for a big build :D. Edited by PWG123