any high spec starlets for sale?

Welcome to the site mate. You are best off keeping your eye in the cars for sale section on this site.

I also noticed your from Peterborough same as me.. Where abouts? :)

thanks :) yeah i am keeping an eye out on here also. I messaged a user about one on ebay the other day but it was sold after being up on there for a few hours lol.

i have a glanza already and im in 2 minds wether to pay for the work i want done to mine or to buy one that been modified already.

im from sawtry mate about 10 mins from Peterborough :)

Your best bet would be to do it to the one you have. Atleast if you do that you know what work has gone into it and of what standard. At the moment in the process of forging mine with a billet wheel td04 hybrid etc etc. I can honestly say it's not cheap.

IMO you are going to find it hard to find a good spec glanza mainly because they are being broke for parts. It's not justifiable to sell a car for half if not more than half than what you have put in to it.

I know sawtry mate :) did you go japfest? Was on a stand with a white integra, an s2000?

Once my car is done I will arrange a get together with few other guys. Will be good to get some more of us guys out!

yeah only problem is i have to use my car for daily use to work now so cant send it off for months at end haha

the one i was looking at on ebay was perfect and was white! i really want a white one the one i have now was a bit of a rush buy tbh the one on ebay was up for £6500 but i know exactly what your saying people lose to much money selling the car as a whole.

i went to the first japfest with a friend but not the second as my cars a right state at the moment with bodywork etc, the first was awesome! so many starlets there best meet ive been too. how was the second?

are you doing the work yourself or getting somebody to do it? if so is there places round our area you recommend?

I saw the one on eBay mate. That's on here :) its owned by a guy called Matt. Very nice car and previously from here in Peterborough before Matt brought it. Was owned by a mate of mine.

IMO mate you have a base and some cash.. Buy I cheap run about and use the rest of the cash to get your car how you want it. If you have a good amount of cash. You could go forged and get a decent turbo setup and with lots of cash suddenly 300-350 hp doesn't seem that far away lol

My dads mate builds race engines for a living so he is building the engine for me. Its coming along slowly but If you would like I can get him to ring you? Drop me a PM with your details and I will get him to contact you :)

I have done everything myself apart from engine though :)

I've a mint varis kitted white glanza. Fully forged. Stage 3 engine. LSD. Rebuilt box. New kendo wheels. Dastec ecu. Zisco ramhorn manifold. Ewg. Blitz boost controller. Had recent paint. Evo 5 recaros. Hks exhaust. Just needs finished being run in and then bigger turbo and remap. Has many many more mods. If the price was right I'd let I'd go the way it is. Had planned to break. Have 15k of receipts. Car is mint. I'm in Forres moray. Engine bill 3 month ago is for 5.7 k but fitting included. Car is mint

Would all depend on what you are wiling to spend, as already said people don't normally want to pay what a Forged car is at.They forget thte little things req, fuel pump,fpr,injectors,clutch,management,brakes,turbo kit etc it's not just the motor.

John

That's exactly it john. I fully agree. Although the engine plays a big part in costs, it's the little things that also add up to a substantial amount.

I have a list as long as my arm that I have acquired over time that Is a must (in my eyes) when going for 250hp +

I suppose at the end of the day it's down to whether you want to spend your money on a car that you know nothing about or spend it on the car you have and spend that little bit more getting it to a good spec :)

Edited by Sefton-EP91