SR in White (preferably) Running or Shell Standard

I'm after a white SR. I had a black one a few years ago. Id like it as standard as possible as a project so a rolling shell would be considered. Not really looking to glanza rep it as I love the look of them as they are, but I know there aren't manylon left that aren't reppped. Considering dropping my 2zzge in it too.

Cracking idea mate always liked the idea of dropping one in an sr but I was quoted 6k for a woodsport conversion and never had the means to do it myself. I've got a white sr bootlid with spoiler if you randomly need one

Ye the more I look into it the more expensive it seems. I already have the 2zzge donor car as it the t sport I'm currently driving. It would just be all the custom work and labour. I'd be happy with a standard SR as a daily

I recon woodsport would do it for 4k tops if you have all the bits ready to go- maybe less. I got hold of a black 4paw and pretty much got all the sr bits to convert the body and was then going to boost it but found out my lass was expecting so had to sell up! Would love another sr.