As it says really, earlier on I went to set off from a set of traffic lights and my car wouldn't rev higher than 1500 revs, I limped the car back and on the way back it started to slowly rev higher, my turbo would start spooling but seemed to have no pull on my car and was a really high pitched whistle, my boost gauge is reading as if my turbo is on boost but I'm getting no lights on my dash...popped the bonnet and there was a shit load of oil that had leaked out from my bov...has anyone had this issue before? I'm on standard ct9 if that helps...me and a few friends are thinking my turbo has gone but haven't been able to have a proper look yet, was just wondering if anyone has had similar and could possibly shed any light on it.

Cheers,

Ash

Drop off the cold side of the intercooler pipework.

If lots of oil in there like I suspect then oil seals on your turbo gone mate.

The noise your getting is prob the oil not lubing the turbo.

Would get it replaced or seals changed asap. Will be cheaper than risking it and making it worse.

If your seals have gone while its being repaired remove intercooler and pipework and clean with petrol/white sprite mix before fitting a fresh turbo