Anybody Know Richardc9052?

i said why bother as it was gona be the same result...

anyway i will say this, your not wrong on the couriers, they are shit specially gls, book for monday pick up they come tuesday or wensday..

but to say all that bull sheet, ya should had went straight to the post office no bullshit there just pay leave it there and the package is gone..

also your money troubles ya could maybe get lend fromyour bro sis mum dad, at the end of the day its your reputation thats on the line and do you really wana ruin it for what ever amount of money.. unless it £10,000 lol

final say.. you said he said right in your screen shot dont text me till its paid back and that was 11th of feb.. most people would see that as get out of jail free card sort of thing were, you could say ah sure il pay when ever or never

i mean he it was the 11th of april its now 16 of may..

not saying that's what you was doing just saying what others mite have seen or read for themselves in that comment about dont contact me till its refunded..

but the real kicker is, had this not been posted up again today had 5e colin not told you, would you really sent it next week ?

i said why bother as it was gona be the same result...

anyway i will say this, your not wrong on the couriers, they are shit specially gls, book for monday pick up they come tuesday or wensday..

but to say all that bull sheet, ya should had went straight to the post office no bullshit there just pay leave it there and the package is gone..

also your money troubles ya could maybe get lend fromyour bro sis mum dad, at the end of the day its your reputation thats on the line and do you really wana ruin it for what ever amount of money.. unless it £10,000 lol

final say.. you said he said right in your screen shot dont text me till its paid back and that was 11th of feb.. most people would see that as get out of jail free card sort of thing were, you could say ah sure il pay when ever or never

i mean he it was the 11th of april its now 16 of may..

not saying that's what you was doing just saying what others mite have seen or read for themselves in that comment about dont contact me till its refunded..

but the real kicker is, had this not been posted up again today had 5e colin not told you, would you really sent it next week ?

I couldnt afford to pay for it again. thats it theres no bullshit. i was hoping to have to sort of spare cash at some point to send it through the post office but thats more expensive than the courier i couldnt afford.

Yeah some people would. but im in a genuine situation. i havent fed him any bullshit so i dont see why you would question if i would send it or not? i know this has gone on for ages but that does not mean that i still do not want it resolved. Before this id bought and sold quite a lot on here smoothly Apart from a faulty item i once bought.

I dont get what you mean about it being 16th of may??

Yes i know its my reputation. This is the last thing i wanted. I really dont think you understand that i would have avoided this ever happening if i could.

Fact of the matter is, both the mani and refund where going to be given. He can now have a refund and be done with it. Mani can go in the bin.

Im not at the point where i dont care once he gets the money. I dont know why i was ever stressing about it.

i meant it been a further 2 months later with no resolve, but your saying you was gona get it all sorted for next week..

yes its shitty with college and fuck all money but still, borrow beg steal as the old saying goes... just would been handy to get a few quid of someone and just sorted it out or even get a refund from the couriers, cause i did when they fuked me around..

i meant it been a further 2 months later with no resolve, but your saying you was gona get it all sorted for next week..

yes its shitty with college and fuck all money but still, borrow beg steal as the old saying goes... just would been handy to get a few quid of someone and just sorted it out or even get a refund from the couriers, cause i did when they fuked me around..

College with a 4 year old, another child on the way 100 miles per day just to get there and back with a total income of 312/week. Believe me i have already borrowed and begged i did not want to steal. Hence why i waited for this grant even though they fucked me around continuously asking for more info because i lived in the uk for 18 months out of the last 5 years.

Couriers didnt want to play ball. just said the drivers put down they called to my house and nobody was here on both occasions, which is bullshit because my sitting room window looks out at the front door and i made sure my wife was home on those days.

i know all about the cunts, they said they called me and wasnt there ate your one on the phone told her to get your man to ring me, he did and made the prick show up....

not saying your coming off as a scammer or anything ,but this defo prob hurt you to make sales for the reason of if you selling something and some reason it not what it is or broken or what ever, people will prob think christ il be waitin months for this to get resolved or something...

sure look it will get sorted so il stay out now, just wanted to have a say and see whats what and i would expect the same for me if this was me..

im not trying to stir the pot or anything