So as I said in my introduction thread I grew up with a starlet SR which was my sisters dads and I loved it which is probably why I still love them now! So a couple months ago I asked him what happened to it and he told me he sold it to the neighbour for £250 :L and he said that since he sold it it's been sat on there drive doing nothing for quite some time now!

To be honest if I had the money and time I would buy it myself and fix it up, he sold it so cheap because it needed a new clutch and head gasket, but other than that it was great! Has a big stainless steel hire exhaust and all speed line alloys!

I was planning on buying it myself and selling it on here as I know it would be taken by someone who would fix it up and give it the attention it deserves, but I'd have nowhere to put it.

Seeing my childhood car say in the middle of a drive surrounded by rubbish and cars is hurting so someone please come buy it off this guy and restore its glory!

It's in rotherham, if you want me to direct you feel free to ask. It's not actually for sale but my sisters dad reckons they'd take a similar price they paid for it!