Nice to see another local signing up!

looking forward to seeing updates on this!

Jack

I've been on and off here for years mate :-) I did own a white mk1 gt already for nearly 5 years which I didn't really post about on here but after unfortunate circumstances with that one I'm having to swap everything over to this one plus a few extras ;)

Just thought I'd share the build with people this time as I've been there and done it once already

Lovly another mk1 on the forum .. Whats the plans for this beauty mate

Cheers bud! I've got two haha just one of em doesn't look to good :( pictures will follow soon when I have the chance to get on a computer.

Plans are to fit the forged engine and turbo kit that I had outta the old one, it's a stage two engine from tuning Developements and a stage 3 billet ct9 from race tech. I'll put up a full spec of the car soon as there's plenty of goodies from the old one and a few new parts to add for the new one :)

Same as meself man mk1 gt and gi .. Super rare drive way im love them .. Nice one mate what kinda power you gonna be lookin at with the gt mate and you sure do have a nice start for the project

Me too they awesome cars and I was making 210.8 at 0.9 bar before, you might have seen the race tech post about it because it was the first one done (I think) looking to make 250-260 when it's all finished though.

nice one man have you a link for it

have you a picture of your gi handy .. hope you get too your figure handy without burnin a major hole in your pocket

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/85344-ct9-stage-3-hybrid-210hp-at-09-bar/#entry1048484

I don't have a gi mate I've got two mk1 gts lol :)

And yeah I have the equipment minus one thing what I'm getting and I'll reach the figures, I've already made more power than the graph on the link but was turned down for a reliable map till I have everything and I've already burnt the hole in my pocket so much you wouldn't believe :) haha

All worth it though

some job on the turbo man looks a super job

im the same man I've spent a fortune and nowhere near finished .. ill be keepin my eyes close to this build its always special when its a mk1

That's all down to race tech! They do some great work you should see the whole turbo kit it's awesome. And cheers I'm on holiday next week but there will be a major update of photos straight after as a lot of work has been done this weekend already

• 3 weeks later...

This is my old car I originally restored it back from well breakers yard about 6-7 years ago. d2 coilovers full underside overhaul to which i was able to polish it was so clean.fabricated the intercooler and pipework. Has it still got my battery box in the boot?? Due to buying house I had to sell my baby then I found it just after I sold it to lad in Scotland and it was devastating to see he had not kept up his end of the bargain to look after my car. I have loads of history and pictures still. Mark clifford 07514414789. Please give this car life it deserves and can I buy it back when your finished.

This is my old car I originally restored it back from well breakers yard about 6-7 years ago. d2 coilovers full underside overhaul to which i was able to polish it was so clean.fabricated the intercooler and pipework. Has it still got my battery box in the boot?? Due to buying house I had to sell my baby then I found it just after I sold it to lad in Scotland and it was devastating to see he had not kept up his end of the bargain to look after my car. I have loads of history and pictures still. Mark clifford 07514414789. Please give this car life it deserves and can I buy it back when your finished.

the joys of owning a car with an online history!! fantastic to know that this little tin can has a promising future.

did you sell this to somhairle on TGTT lurch or the owner before him?

Phil