I'm not 100% but I think that the tb28 is a similar size to the td04 I recon you would be ok running 1 bar on the jam and standard injectors but don't hold me to it lol. Your best would be find a tuner near you that works with greddy emanage ecu's and he should be able to tell you what setup to run for what boost pressure etc. hope this helps dude

cant use bigger on a plug and play only on the pfc fcon !!!!

you can fit bigger 1s but you also will need a rrfpr you tune her for on boost as good as you can with the rrfpr but she will be a disaster on idle and low down revs under boost

i did this to mmy mines with tdo5 and 370cc injectors and never again no mpg attal

i don't get what you are saying my english is only medium good :)

i don't know what rrfpr is ??

can you maybe do it in a kinder state of mind ;)

And what are your's opinion on a mega squirt ?

We don't have any tuner people here in Denmark that does any Glanza's we only have around 5-10 Glanza's in Denmark, so not any people know the car, so that's why we are trying here :)

//Mathias :)

ha ha shit my tongue is not english to im a continental boy :) :)

rrfpr = rising rate feul presure regulater

megasquirt if you can get it to work then go for that , it has soo many options to tune things and self tune but flipping hard to set up i have 1 but still neads soldering etc etc and lots more research needed before i ever go there

if there are no tuners then get a pfc fcon with bigger injectors that can be self tuned to a degree with a wideband afr gauge

looks good matias :) t series turbo ??? if you only go around 200to 250 get a pfc fcon !!! i run it to :) its sub computer but only 1 that will take bigger injectors as plug and play

this is only pic i have of my pfc fcon can be found cheap both ep82 and 91 can be used on both with a bit of wiring and jumper loom !!!!!

Photo0131_zps79f770f1.jpg

and 370c injectors like these

Photo0138_zps61b1aa1a.jpg

is enough to run what you want before you need to forge the engine !!!

example a hks pfc fcon and a plug in mines ecu works :) :)

depends if you want to rev higher then your current limiter ???? stock ecu and pfc to start with is great then if you go bigger you could buy a plug in ecu like mines toms etc etc for the higher rpm limit

if you only do stock limiter then no plug in ecu is needed just pfc :)