front passenger side caliper locking on whikst driving

as the title says my front passenger side caliper keeps locking on whilst driving after it brings the car to a complete hault i have to bleed some fluid out of the caliper on the road side to be able to move again, the car has had a new brake master cylinder a new brake servo a new brake pipe an new brake flexie and a new caliper and has been bleed multiple times now i dont know what else i can replace or even try to resulve this problem but it is becoming a real issue now any help would be greatful. Thanks Tom

Thinking about this.......NOTHING getting stuck in terms of pads/discs/piston/caliper carrier/spring clips will leave residual pressure in the line once you are off the pedal.

It can ONLY be an issue with the caliper/brake line join, brake line, brake line/metal brake line join, metal brake line, other hyraulics, or brake pedal.

I'd bet on a pinched/failed brake rubber hose, or a damaged metal brake line, or crap stuck in a pipe somewhere.