Hybrid ct9 turbo?

Just a quick one.

Has anyone got a reconditioned hybrid ct9 turbo for sale, I'm just fishing at the minute for one. What's the best setup for them?

I have a stock ct9 turbo at the minute.

I'm planning to start a 200-230hp max build but I want to use a ct9 turbo not a td04 (I know guys who love td04s but I'm just a guy who likes to get the best out of stock-ish parts :)

In not wanting to make crazy power but safe boost on stock internals.

In not saying if you have one I'll buy it, just an idea up in the air at the minute. I have to run in the engine first anyway after the recent work.

Cheers

My first tip would be to run the setup externally gated! Take a look at the ct9 power up kit from WEPR! Nice kit and on sale at the moment!

Secondly you will be lucky to make 230hp on a ct9 hybrid.. I think 200 -215 is plausible but is maximum.

Good luck with you build mate! Hope the feedback helps! :)

Also.. Get in contact with Liam d on here, he could make you a custom hybrid ct9 out of the Standard ct9 you have! Pull very nice all the way to the limiter!

Edited by Sefton-EP91

Go race tech stage 3 ct9 hybrid billet wheel it's capable of 240-250, so on slightly lower boost you will make your figures with the right supporting mods. I made 212 on a low boost setting so it's perfect for what you need 👍

Edited by Dean ep82

hybrid ct9s are awesome.

look on my buold thread on page 5 for piccys.

I am running a speedvison hybrid that was professionally rebuild and serviced by liam d.

as above you will get around 200-210 bhp out of a hybrid.

I run just a bar on mine and it goes fecking well I asure you and people apparently have run up to 20 psi on them lol.

Cheers for the reply guys, thinking about starting the project next summer, when the weather is better.

I looked on the race tech website and they look awesome, just need to get through the winter first

Cheers