market sections have a tab in side each section for locations like events department

market sections have a tab in side each section for locations like events department so we can see what parts are nearer to us and futher away to see if we can collect are self in stead of looking through all the sales threads to find someone for instance breaking a car for parts you want but their all miles away and you need something asap that you contact them and colect the next day or something instaed of searching for people near your self hope people dont think its a stupid idea but i find it would help me as ive needed parts but their all miles away and not sayiong their is people on here that dont send stuff straight away but sometimes people dont for whart ever reasons arise hope this can be made up as would be easyer for searching :) thanks for reading and happy boosting :)

Thins kind of idea has been brought up before about locations of members etc but has never went ahead because of fears of car crime theft etc.. would be to easy for people to just come on here and find a starlet then go and steal it I think people putting there rough location on the for sale thread works fine tbh