Is this an N/A or turbo?

For turbo-

The relocation kit doesn't come off the inlet manifold.. It comes directly off the turbo and relocates the filter behind the front bumper..the intercooler piping goes into the inlet.

For N/A-

I'm guessing the stock air box has been removed?..

You could use the stock piping and fit a filter to that or you could just refit the stock air box and piping

Ahh great stuff! Well ive bought the pipes hopefully everything will be okay 😊 what would you recommend on the lines of filter? Cone or mushroom?

Personally I don't run either.. I have meshed the turbo housing itself however if you are going to run a relocation and filter I would say a cone filter. The HKS and ther branded mushroom filters have like a foam inside and I don't like that.. It only takes a little bit to come away and get sucked up inside the turbo..

The stock efi pipe went from the turbo to the air box.

Once that is removed you are left with the open turbo. Then in your case, you will be attaching the relocation pipe to where the stock pipe came off the turbo. This is a 90 degree bend off the turbo and relocates the cone filter in behind the front bumper. (Air con must be removed before doing this I think)

The FMIC simply has two sides. A hot side and a cold side. The cold side is the piping from the inlet manifold, down through the engine bay past the battery and down to the passengers side of the front bumper where it connects to the core. The hot side is the piping that comes off the turbo compressor housing(separate to where the relocation pipe is fitted) and goes down around the drivers side of the front bumper and fits to the core