which battery rating to buy

my battery is not holding charge so need to get a new one wanted to know what to buy in terms of rating,old battery was ns60 , 45ah dont know the cca wanted to upgrade that since i have a powerful sound system,wanted to want you guys recommend,seen 60ah 540cca,wanted to know if this is the max rating to buy cheers

If you want a upgrade I would look into Optima batteries, ie. they have a model with 75ah/975cca.

I'm running 16ah race battery with 170cca daily all year round and haven't had any problems, so your current spec should be ok too.

The battery only does two things really. It has the voltage and amps to let the starter work and turn over engine, then it stores up voltage/amps for the next time power is needed when engine ain't running. The alternator puts out power for all of your elec parts and charges the battery. Higher Ah rating gives you possibility to run the sound system etc. for longer time without engine running, but if you go with a too high Ah rating, alternator might not be able to charge the battery enough and it can kill the battery faster.