How to remove the standard bov

I was wandering if anyone knows of a guide to remove the standard bov, i want to get the turbo chatter sound for a little bit until i get my proper BOV.

If someone could upload pics or just tell me how to do it, it would be great. I hear you have to block of one of the pipes aswell, not sure what with though

thanks

You can simply block the pipe that branches of the turbo-to-intercooler pipe.

I used a wheel nut wedged in there with a jubilee clip on. Did the job.

would tape work?? and also do i leave the other pipe coming off the BOV, i think it may be the pipe were you can add a breather filter

would tape work??

Tape?! god lol. you got to hold best part of 12 psi not wrapping paper..

i have the same problem, i ordered a bailey dump valve and fitting kit but there are no pictures in the instructions, they just name the parts so i havent a clue how to fit it, they sent me a straight pipe with a big and small end on it, a small length of silicone hose that goes on the dump valve, boost hose, and 3 jibley clips?? i havent a clue how to fit it and ive had it for about 3-4 days now. its really annoying lol, anyone got pics or any material that will help?? cheers starlybruiser :p