So i got my glanza about a week or so ago and it was stock it has the hi low boost button wene i was on full boost it would only go to 0.5 bar and was told that stock is 0.6 on thees thats on hi boost buy the way so i looked uo the hi low boost over so it is just high boost all the time went to the engine and iy had alredi been done. I then bort a greddy profec b spec 2 set that up and it kept hitting the fuel cut no mater what i did so i took this off today and put it back to the stock setup and now it keeps hitting fuel cut is this the actuator that has broke and just opening the boost all the way or is it somet more sinister plz help

A bad actuator usually gets weak and stops holding boost well or not getting full boost at all, your problem may be that your breathing to well with mods like decat,fmic,relocated air filter,if u have them mods best thing to do would be port your wastegate and also u could restrict your air filter with a smaller one or some ductape on there.