So i got my 96 v 3 week ago and it ran ok for a day or too till i started doing work on it i have put ob a fmic hks actuator on a stock ct9 relocated the air filter it alredi had a turbo back and i also added a greddy profec b 2 which i have now taken of to rule it out. So the car will boost up 2 0.5 bar rali slow i mean rali slow then as soon as it hits 0.5 it pulls hard up 2 1.0 bar befor hitting the fuel cut which i fort fuel cut was at 0.85 any way i have wraped the filter with a rag to reduce the air flow incase it is breathing to much dens air with it being too cold and still the same plz can some 1 help i always want

A v and now i just want to set the thing on fire also i keep geting the oil light flikers on and off but the dipstick says it has half a engine still. Sorry about about grammer or spelling i am writing this at the side of the road on my phone in a rage HELP

What boost gauge are you running? When did it start to happen? I would take a few steps back put the stock actuator back on for now see how it runs, yes 0.85 is fuel cut it sounds like bad boost spike you could just turn the ebc off, I would change the oil/filter give it a mini service, this might help 709a4856_zps3a16bm8d.jpg

I would suggest upgrading ecu before messing with the ebc imo check all of your intercooler pipes over and over make sure all the boost pipes are correct.

I have taken the ebc off and it is a hks actuator i onli got this becouse it was doing it with the original actuator so fort that was nafed but still doing it wth the hks

Wack the stock one back on the last thing you want to do is damage anything internal see what happens then

Ye am gna do that 2 moz and see what hapens ill put the result on here can the waist gate penny jave anything to do with it because wene i swaped the actuators over it was seezed half way open and closed and before it would only boost to 0.5 thats why i got the hks nw its hitting a bar constantly

Curtis oil light flickering is oil pressure problem not oil level!! Check oil pressure mate as engine could be on its way out if the light comes on! Could be a faulty or dying oil pump.

And always keep the oil full to the full mark not halfway!

Edited by Ryan_EP82 GT

Chances are if it flickers its a faulty sensor/wiring issue. My light flickered for ages but oil pressure gauge showed everything thing was fine. Trying replacing h sensor or cleaning the area around the wire. Its the plug on the block by the thermostat, wire should have a spade connector on the end