So I'm now only getting around to this but an ep82 mk3 popped up for sale as a rolling shell, I messaged the guy & told him I wanted it as I have a spare engine to go in it & a few other spares :) got a local lad to take me from Swansea to Portsmouth to get it for a cheap price of £150 :) left at 7 & arrived at 12.30, the car we were towing it back with was a mg zr 2.0tdi as we crossed the bridge way past bath etc about an hour from Portsmouth we run out of diesel, so I had a 4.4 mike hike to get 10litres of diesel, I'm training for British army anyway so didn't bother me too much, but trying to get it to start was a bitch we tried everything & I was getting extremely pissed off after trying to get this old shed started for an hour, but in the end we got a car to pull us on hard shoulder then had to reverse back to get trailer, so picked up the gt with loads of spare bits & some brand new rear discs & pads, got it gone an quickly started on it :) re trimmed the door cards but not too sure about them looking for some genuine ones now tbh I've got the engine so over next few months I'm gonna be rebuilding it in the evenings with the help of a couple of mates local to myself :)