calm down!!

no need to get all c.s.i about it,im sure the police have much more intresting work to look into than tyring to determine the reg number of my car.fuckin hell...

Thats just it though, they dont have more interesting stuff to do. The police force is a shambles, why do any real work catching criminals when they can make easy money fining motorists.

Normally when people say things like ' oh you shouldnt say you were doing 100mph on a public forum' i just laugh at it and say get a life, as saying you done 100mph they cannot do anything as their is no proof. An admission is not enough on its own there needs to be proof.

However, stating you paid someone to take points is very very silly. Not only can they look into it, find evidence that you were indeed caught speeding (well your car) they will have all sorts of evidence and would come under the offence of perverting the course of justice, and boy do they come down hard lately on people taking points for people!