I have been trying to fit my bailey dump valve and im so confused?? i have a picture here of a starlet with the standard dumpvalve on it, and i was wondering if you could tell me where i have to put all the bits i have been supplied?? i was given in the bailey kit, the dump valve (obviously :p ) a short length of hose for the valve to go onto i presume? 3 jibley clips, boost hose, and a short metal pipe with a small end and a big end to it?? any ideas how it would go?? help would be very appreciated as im coming close to goin down the M4 and chucking it out the window haha cheers StarlyBruiser ;)

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show...6871_4_full.jpg

I have been trying to fit my bailey dump valve and im so confused?? i have a picture here of a starlet with the standard dumpvalve on it, and i was wondering if you could tell me where i have to put all the bits i have been supplied?? i was given in the bailey kit, the dump valve (obviously :unsure: ) a short length of hose for the valve to go onto i presume? 3 jibley clips, boost hose, and a short metal pipe with a small end and a big end to it?? any ideas how it would go?? help would be very appreciated as im coming close to goin down the M4 and chucking it out the window haha cheers StarlyBruiser :)

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show...6871_4_full.jpg

if you go the main screen and then click on Technican discussions and then go on how2 guide there is a topic on retro fit a bump value.

hope this helps

ps who is your insurance with as im finding problem getting quotes they say the car glanza is not on the system??