Parts removal *pics needed*

Hey lads, I was working on the body of my EP to get it in shape for paint, and have a few questions. How to remove the bootlid and aerial...

Bootlid is more about the wiring, I don't see a connector anywhere near the hinges, do I really have to pull it all the way out from the connector next to the lock?
And the aerial is going to take a trip to a seagull's paradise, I just want to know how far does it go inside and how easy/hard it is to access it, even just to cut it at its base.

I also have a little issue about the radiator fan, I'm using the stock one on a swift GTi half rad, dimentions are perfect height and width, but it's just too thick, it's amost touching (probably does when engine moves) the gearbox, and if I bring it closer to the rad it's going to touch it as well! I didn't want to get a cheap ebay slim fan, What other options do I have?

Any pictures would help, thanks

Crap, I got rid of mine... Well I guess my beater doesn't need its A/C fan... Cheers mate

Can't remember where the plug is on the bolt loom am sure its on the driver side under some trim but could be wrong.

Ariel is massively long but if its being binned just undo the 2 screws and pull it out

Got the headliner and boot trim off, the only connector I see is the one in the boot next the the lock...

I got the aerial out, I had to start at the radio, disconect it and push it out section by section until I reached the side panel, then I was able to pull it out from outside, 3 clips securing it under the dash.

As for the boot connector, the one inside the lid is the only one between the plate lights and the dash, headlining removed no connector in sight...