Anyone use a K6 Emerald?

Very good ECU's, they have good actuation control.

They are quite old now though compared to the likes of Syvecs, Pectel who are constantly updating with new features and software. But for the average Starlet owner who doesn't want to spend 3x as much as they paid for the car on a box of electronics then they are fine.

Very good ECU's, they have good actuation control.

They are quite old now though compared to the likes of Syvecs, Pectel who are constantly updating with new features and software. But for the average Starlet owner who doesn't want to spend 3x as much as they paid for the car on a box of electronics then they are fine.

Cheers for reply appreciate it, I can get it for the price of a emanage ultimate basically, so defiantly get it then?

If you can find someone who is comfortable mapping the Emerald then yes go for it, coming with a harness as well it will certainly be a bargain.

Thats my only worrie, standalones are great but its just finding somewhere to get it mapped! Cheers for reply matey

Tobys ecu by any chance?

Like Adam said it's good for a starlet particularly what you use it for.

Standalones as long as good mapper are better then emu.

Omex transformed mine..

Now got updated software and sensors be interesting to see a better power band.

Tobys ecu by any chance?

Like Adam said it's good for a starlet particularly what you use it for.

Standalones as long as good mapper are better then emu.

Omex transformed mine..

Now got updated software and sensors be interesting to see a better power band.

Yup lol!

Thats my only worrie, standalones are great but its just finding somewhere to get it mapped! Cheers for reply matey

It shouldn't be too hard to find someone who will map it, they are relatively simple to map compared to some ECU's software I've seen/used. If someone can map a piggyback they should well be able to map a standalone, it just takes slightly longer because you have to start from scratch with the start up enrichment etc.

Theyve got suppliers and reccomended mappers all over the shop, id be tempted to give them a call and see where they reccomend thats near to you.

I was in there just before christmas getting my fuelling checked out and dave and co were sound as. They have suppliers in nearly every county so mappers shouldnt be too hard to come across.