Awesome services provided

Thought I'd start this thread as all we hear these days is stories of people getting ripped off,shit couriers, things going missing etc I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about..

So this is for people to post up the good experiences they have had.not with traders on the forum or individuals as they all have ther own feedback.. It's for the likes of company's,people,couriers,services you have used outside the forum that you have been impressed with and thought to yourself shit that was fucking awesome service.it doesn't even have to be car related. Hopefully people can use this when they need things done or parts outside the forum as a reference so feel free to add I've a few to get things started

Pugs polishing

Saw this guys name floating about on a few forums looked him up on Facebook about getting my rocker polished.. So posted it up to him and 4 days later it arrived back like this B8E3A34E-48F1-4626-9529-B0C021B84F4B_zps

Looks quality and only cost 40 pounds can't go wrong at that price 👍

3Ddip Antrim Northern Ireland

I've knew the guy that owns this company for a few years through work etc he's called Ryan White he's a sound bloke also owns nufinish body repair he's very good and what he does..loves anything that can skid and go sideways.so sent of a few interior parts to be carbon dipped and they look great will let the pictures do the talking 9A33485E-509E-4441-B0A3-1CA29F09A087_zps1F5BD7AD-D898-4148-B087-B0D4EA9A570C_zps9E68232F-7F04-4C4F-8E57-84196744A8F2_zps880D5623-BD9C-4C11-811D-E2491EFA6A55_zps

If anyone wants a contact for him pm

Me and I can sort you out or look them up on Facebook 3ddip

Edited by Whitenoize

how much was the dipping mate

200 mate with delivery back to me etc may sound a lot but I got a price to get stuff carbon skimmed and it was 120 just for the clock surround so think this is a good alternative and it looks real tbh very happy with it

Rhd japan / Dhl

Check this one out very impressive.. Ordered a few bits from rhd on Tuesday now I order from rhd near every month and it usually takes 7-14 days to process your order then 7 days with the courier but check this out 438652AC-906A-4DD5-904C-74BBAEE23ACE_zps

Parts from japan in 3 days how could you beat that? It took yodel 6 days to delivery my roose Motorsport hose kit last week haha what a joke